Membership Enhancement Coordinators
The Membership Enhancement Coordinators main purpose is the retention of Members.
Coordinators will also work with Directors at each level to promote FUN activities for the Members. They will work with the Directors to educate the Membership on the many benefits of being a GWRRA Member (i.e. Gold Book, Wing World, Rescue Program, etc...) and make sure all the New and Prospective Members are contacted on a monthly basis when the Area Report List is sent out from the Home Office.
Develop and maintain a Membership listing.
* Be responsible for the sign-in sheet.
* Work with the Chapter Director and Team to promote Chapter activities and FUN.
* Work with Membership data from Area Report, contacting New and Prospective Members.
* Review Full Area Report list Members in the area who may not be attending Chapter Gatherings and may need to be contacted.
* Serve as liaison to the District Membership Enhancement Coordinator.
* Promote changes positively to help keep politics away from the Membership.
* Be a mentor to New Members (explain the benefits of GWRRA, the terminology, Chapter Life, etc…).
* Promote involvement within the Membership and encourage everyone to become involved.
* Gather and/or write articles for Chapter Newsletter.
* May be asked to serve on the Couple of the Year selection committee and/or may be asked to serve as the Chapter of the Year Coordinator.